We are experts in the single-cell analysis of microbes and have built a scalable analysis platform capable of creating a holistic view on microbiome health. Our technology grants detailed, data-driven, and science-based insights which you can leverage to bring the microbiome health of your process to its full potential
Measure every cell in your sample
- Characterise (in)organic particles, algae, bacteria, fungi, and yeast cells (large viruses in development)
- Determine absolute cell concentrations
Automated profiling of microbial fingerprints
- Cost-efficient collection of vast amounts of data.
- Health and performance markers for your process
Data-driven management recommendations
- Detailed management reports
- Cloud-based dashboard for routine surveillance services.
Seamless integration with state-of-the-art technologies
- qPCR, agar plating, next-gen sequencing, …
Don’t take our word for it. Let the science speak for itself.
Managing microbiome health in aquaculture
Managing microbiome health in hydroponics
Managing the microbiome of industrial water reuse
Storage of microbial samples results in unwanted microbial growth and changes in the microbiome. Our vials enable standardized and prolonged storage of water samples.
Become a data scientist yourself. Our cloud-based platform grants you access to your routine analysis results, as well as bespoke health reports. Get to really know your microbiome and leverage our platform to communicate these insights to all your stakeholders. Our platform is powered by our KytoFlow software engine, which rapidly creates microbial fingerprints of your samples, and assigns them performance and health metrics. Our machine learning algorithms carefully extract the right features fit for your management purposes.