Advanced Technology, Made Easy
Making Microbiome Management Smart
Manage Microbiome Health
- Full microbiome health dashboard
- > 10 health indicators
- Timely identification of health problems
- Product recommendation tools (coming soon)
A.I. engine optimized for your microbiome
- and many more to come.
Customize your app
- Add your company logo
- Connect our database to yours
Improve your service
- Detailed graphs for decision making.
- Product applications to support your customers
Preventing Losses, Increasing Yield
Making Microbiomes Easier to Manage
We believe the best way to avoid catastrophic crop losses is to work with, rather than against your microbiome. But managing microbiomes is hard—there are over 1 quadrillion (1015) microbial cells in a pond.
At KYTOS we help you every step along the way. Our service programs are designed to relieve of you any burden in sampling, analysis, interpretation and recommendation.
Surrounded by Market Leaders and Experts
Partnerships Ensure Client Success
> 60,000 samples
processed in 2022
in Belgium & Vietnam
> 20 Countries
- 🎄 Seasonal greetings from the whole KYTOS team (🇻🇳, 🇧🇪) 🎄✨ 2023 has been an interesting year – we would like to express gratitude to our collaborators, partners and customers for making it so. We have…
- Microbial Marvels: A Deep Dive into the Carp Polyculture Ecosystem📢 Exciting News: Our team’s latest review article with Ngoc Minh Ngan Bui as lead author has just been published in the Aquaculture journal! “Bacterial and Microalgal Communities…
- KYTOS technology Enables Modulation of Microbial ProteinAt KYTOS, we are aware of the global challenge of sustainable protein production for food and feed. It is our mission to leverage our technology to revolutionize…
- Detecting Euglenophyta (Tảo mắt) Algae for Improved Aquaculture ManagementKYTOS is thrilled to share its latest achievement: a highly accurate algorithm for detecting Euglenophyta algae in shrimp ponds! 🔬 🦠 But why should farmers care…